When it comes to hiring an apprentice we know there’s a lot to think about, which is why we help with recruitment and selection and offer support whenever you need it.
Over a 10 year period we have grown to become the leading apprenticeship provider in Cornwall and Devon covering over 80 vocational areas. We can provide multiple benefits to your business as well as the opportunity to find the right apprentice to fit your business.
The benefits of hiring an apprentice include the ability to convert fresh ideas into new opportunities as well as:
- High levels of dedication; with your apprentice choosing to learn and advance their own, and your businesses, development
- The potential to lower staff turnover and reduce the cost of recruitment; apprentices are seen as a great return on investment with higher levels of loyalty
- Wider talent pool; recognising talent early and allowing you first pick of the best new talent
- Funding benefits, with financial incentives of up to £1,000 per apprentice available*
*Subject to eligibility
There are multiple options when it comes to hiring an apprentice and we help save you time and money by covering:
- Recruitment and selection; including vacancy advertisement
- Funding or grant opportunities; ensuring you maximise your budget and cover the costs of hiring your apprentice
- Mentoring; supporting your apprentice every step of the way throughout both college and work life
If you want to see examples of apprenticeship specifications visit The Cornwall College Group website. Alternatively, speak to us direct about hiring your apprentice on 0330 123 4785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it is an employer's responsibility to carry out all of the usual pre-employment checks for a potential apprentice, as they would do for any other member of their staff. More help on pre-employment checks can be found here.